Thank you for your interest in the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board public meetings. We welcome you to our public meeting page where you will find meeting dates and times, meeting locations and meeting materials.
Regular meetings are held in the Boardroom at the WSLCB Headquarters, at 3000 Pacific Ave. S.E., Olympia, WA 98504, unless otherwise noted. Beginning in July of 2019, we will be in our new location: 1025 Union Avenue, Olympia, WA 98504
Our regularly scheduled meetings for 2019 are as follows:
- Board Caucus - Every Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Boardroom
- Regular Board Meeting - Every Other Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Boardroom
- Executive Management Team Meeting - Every Wednesday: 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. - Boardroom
The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board strives to make its meetings and events accessible to all people. For questions about a reasonable accommodations for a WSLCB agency event, please contact our ADA Coordinator Claris Nnanabu, Human Resources, at 360.664.1642, or email: email@example.com. You can also contact our state TTY service, by calling the Washington Relay Service at 7-1-1 or 1.800.833.6388. For all other accommodations, please contact us 2-3 weeks prior to the event to process in a timely manner. (Examples: sign language interpreter, seat in front, etc.)
View Board Meetings via Webinar
- Click the link from the Schedule Page for the current meeting.
- Enter your name and email address.
- When you register, you'll receive a confirmation email, and an option to add the meeting to your electronic calendar.
- At the time of the Board Meeting, click “Join the webinar,” then confirm your email address.
- You'll receive an email with a dial-in number, access code and audio PIN.
Note: Please consider using a browser other than Internet Explorer. It seems to be less cooperative with webinar programs than other browsers.
If you need additional information about Board meetings, please call 360.664.1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our meeting page.