Thank you for your interest in the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board public meetings. We welcome you to our public meeting page where you will find meeting dates and times, meeting locations and meeting materials.
Regular meetings are held in the Boardroom at the WSLCB Headquarters, at 1025 Union Avenue, Olympia, WA 98504
Our regularly scheduled meetings for 2019 - 2020 are as follows:
- Board Caucus - Every Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Boardroom
- Regular Board Meeting - Every Other Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Boardroom
- Executive Management Team Meeting - Every Wednesday: 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. - Boardroom
The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board strives to make its meetings and events accessible to all people. For questions about a reasonable accommodations for a WSLCB agency event, please contact our ADA Coordinator Claris Nnanabu, Human Resources, at 360.664.1642, or email: email@example.com. You can also contact our state TTY service, by calling the Washington Relay Service at 7-1-1 or 1.800.833.6388. For all other accommodations, please contact us 2-3 weeks prior to the event to process in a timely manner. (Examples: sign language interpreter, seat in front, etc.)
View Board Meetings via Zoom*
- Click the link from the Schedule Page for the current meeting.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
At the time of the Board Meeting, find your link and click “Join.” You may be prompted to click "Run" to start Zoom.
- You'll receive an email with a dial-in number (in case you choose not to use your computer audio)
- Once the meeting has started, to toggle between the agenda and meeting video you must exit the full-screen mode.
*Previous meetings recorded on the GoTo platform will remain in this format.
Note: Please consider using a browser other than Internet Explorer. It seems to be less cooperative with webinar programs than other browsers.
If you need additional information about Board meetings, please call 360.664.1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our meeting page.