Liquor MOAs

Liquor Memorandums of Agreement (MOA) are entered into on a government to government basis. These agreements govern the sale of liquor at tribally owned businesses located within Indian Country. The terms of an MOA may cover multiple tribally owned locations.

For information about Liquor MOAs, please call (360) 664-1600.

If your Washington Tribe is interested in negotiating a MOA with the WSLCB, the most current version of our MOA template (Updated July 2019) can be viewed here.

For general licensing questions, please visit our Licensing Services page.

For copies of specific MOAs, please contact our Public Records Office at (360) 664-1769 or



Printer-friendly version