Licensing Services

If your business deals with the importation, manufacture, distribution or sale of alcohol in Washington State, you need a liquor license.

dining-establishmentThe Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) Licensing and Regulation Division issues liquor licenses and permits for more than 16,500 qualified businesses, including:

 Retail businesses, such as:

  • Grocery stores
  • Restaurants
  • Nightclubs
  • Taverns

Non-retail businesses, such as:

  • Breweries
  • Wineries
  • Distilleries
  • Beer/wine distributors and importers

The division also issues special occasion licenses, banquet permits and raffle permits for events such as fundraisers, weddings, and auctions, as well as approves licensee added activities such as a tavern adding an outdoor beer garden.


Printer-friendly version