Click here for step-by-step instructions for creating an online payment request in CCRS.
- What can you do to avoid your account becoming past due?
- Statutory Rules and WAC’s
- Retailer Sales and Tax Form link
- Retail Licenses – Monthly Sales / Cannabis Excise Tax Report
- Reporting sales / excise tax differences
- Amending a previously filed report
- Reports and payments
- Making your payment in person
- To Apply for a Cannabis Payment Waiver
- Filing due dates
- Record keeping
- LCB Cannabis Examiners
- Cannabis Central Reporting System (CCRS)
- Know your tax reporting and payment responsibilities (e.g. tax due date) by going to the section “Filing due dates“.
- Mark your calendar with the tax due date and submit your report and payment before that date to avoid being assessed late payment penalties and to insure your payment is considered on time.
- We communicate primarily by email. Check your email and respond promptly to questions, missing report notices or send in your payment in upon receipt of our courtesy Balance Due Statement.
- Keep your contact information (e.g. telephone numbers, mailing address and email) with the WSLCB current. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your UBI and license numbers, old information and new information. Call our customer service staff, (360)664-1600 Option 1, to confirm and update your information.
The following information is required before we will start our review of the revised reports.
- The original report and supporting point of sale report. Write on the document "Original".
- The revised post of sales report and supporting point of sale report. Check the box for "Revised Report".
- Brief explanation for the revised report.
Once your information has been accepted, allow 10 business days for our review
The LCB Finance Auditors may be requested to review your report and documents before our Finance Tax and Fee division will accept a revised report.
To be compliant, your monthly sales/tax report and payment are to be submitted on or before the tax due date using our Cannabis Retailer Sales and Tax Form. Your point of sale provider/integrator's monthly sales report will not satisfy this requirement. Your license can be suspended and/or revoked if you are not fully compliant.
- Cannabis Retailer Sales and Tax Form
ACH payments / reports
The date you submit your payment request to the the Bank’s payment portal (Retail Lockbox) is the payment date entered in our system. You are not able to “schedule your payment” in this system. Please email your completed report (Retailer Sales and Tax Form) to email@example.com.
Mailed reports and payments.
Mailed reports must be post marked on or before the due date to be on time. To ensure a postmark date, we suggest that you go into the post office and request they date stamp the envelope. Please include a copy of your monthly sales/tax report when mailing your payment. You are not required to email your completed monthly sales/tax report, if you are mailing it with your payment.
Our mailing address is:
Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board
PO Box 3724
Seattle WA 98124-3724.
The 2% late payment penalty will be accessed on the account balance after the tax due date. When the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or a legal holiday, the payment envelope must be postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service no later than the next business day.
Non-legible postmarks, postmarks that are difficult to read (light, blurred or incomplete), partially off the envelope so the date cannot be read, and received after the tax due date will be considered late and will be assessed a penalty. If the payment envelope does not have a post-mark date, the date received by the “LCB” is used.
To insure your account receives credit for your payment please have your license number listed on the check, insure the number amount and the written legal line match and sign your check. We will return your check if the legal line is blank or not signed.
Request for waivers are to be submitted in writing by email or USPS, along with copies of one of the following documents:
- Bank account application.
- Bank account denial letter.
- Bank account cancellation letter.
Waivers request can be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or standard mail to:
PO Box 3724
Seattle WA 98124-3724.