Note: Per RCW 42.56.070(8), records received through the Public Records Act may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Marijuana; Approved Infused Products List
- Marijuana; Approved Testing Labs
Marijuana; Enforcement and Education Data
These datasets are updated approximately two weeks after the end of the previous month (example: August data would be posted mid September).
Marijuana License Applicants (contains both applicants and issued licenses)
When active licenses come up for renewal or are undergoing some sort of change their status is changed from "Active" to "Pending (Issued)." Please include "Pending (Issued)" when filtering to see all currently active licenses.
- Marijuana; Local Government Distributions
- Marijuana; Medically Endorsed Stores
- Marijuana Sales Activity
- Marijuana Sales Activity by License Number
- Marijuana Sales Activity by License Number – Traceability Contingency Reporting
Monthly Marijuana Report Note: users using older versions may need to upgrade their browser to view the report
Off-Premises Licensees - Licensees who sell alcohol products that will not be consumed on the premises. Examples: grocery store, deli mart, liquor store, etc. Businesses will be listed more than once, if they have multiple pending or active licenses. A licensee can have multiple privileges. If a privilege is pending approval the Privilege - date approved column will be "0." There are two types of pending licenses:
- Pending (Issued) – means the business currently holds one type of license, and has applied for an additional license, which is pending.
- Pending (Non-Issued) – means the business does not currently hold any liquor licenses, and has applied for a new license, which is pending.
On-Premises Licensees - Licensees who sell alcohol that will be consumed on the premises. Examples: tavern, bar, nightclub, etc.
- Beer Sales to Importers and Distributors
- Wine Sales to Importers and Distributors