Note: Per RCW 42.56.070(8), records received through the Public Records Act may not be used for commercial purposes.
Closures of LCB Services Each Monday through July 25, 2020
In response to the severe budget impacts of COVID-19 in Washington State, Gov. Inslee ordered all state employees to be furloughed for one day each week through July 25, 2020. The Liquor and Cannabis Board will be closed each week on Mondays on the following dates:
• June 29, 2020
• July 6, 2020
• July 13, 2020
• July 20, 2020
Through the weekly furlough period, the LCB’s Public Records Office is open Tuesday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and able to receive public records requests during that time. We are not able to process public records requests while the office is closed. New public records requests that are submitted during the time the office is closed will be designated as received on the day the office reopens.
As these times are challenging for all sectors of the economy – public and private, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Marijuana; Approved Infused Products List
- Marijuana; Approved Testing Labs
Marijuana; Enforcement and Education Data
These datasets are updated approximately two weeks after the end of the previous month (example: August data would be posted mid September).
Marijuana License Applicants (contains both applicants and issued licenses)
When active licenses come up for renewal or are undergoing some sort of change their status is changed from "Active" to "Pending (Issued)." Please include "Pending (Issued)" when filtering to see all currently active licenses.
- Marijuana; Local Government Distributions
- Marijuana; Medically Endorsed Stores
- Marijuana Sales Activity
- Marijuana Sales Activity by License Number
- Marijuana Sales Activity by License Number – Traceability Contingency Reporting
Monthly Marijuana Report Note: users using older versions may need to upgrade their browser to view the report
Internet Sales of Alcohol: List of Approved Contractors / Vendors
To sell alcohol via the Internet, you need prior approval from the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB). Please note: This list is for information only. Your business will need to receive approval from the WSLCB before you begin any Internet sales.
- Compliance Rates for Retailers
Off-Premises Licensees - Licensees who sell alcohol products that will not be consumed on the premises. Examples: grocery store, deli mart, liquor store, etc. Businesses will be listed more than once, if they have multiple pending or active licenses. A licensee can have multiple privileges. If a privilege is pending approval the Privilege - date approved column will be "0." There are two types of pending licenses:
- Pending (Issued) – means the business currently holds one type of license, and has applied for an additional license, which is pending.
- Pending (Non-Issued) – means the business does not currently hold any liquor licenses, and has applied for a new license, which is pending.
On-Premises Licensees - Licensees who sell alcohol that will be consumed on the premises. Examples: tavern, bar, nightclub, etc.
- Beer Sales to Importers and Distributors
- Wine Sales to Importers and Distributors
Cigarette and Tobacco
- Craft Distillery List
- Distiller Rectifier
- Fruit Distiller
- Industrial Alcohol Suppliers
- Spirits, Wine and Beer Distributors
- Winery Licensees
Active Winery Licensees