Required Signs

You are required to post a number of signs and licenses at your business based on your license type.

WSLCB enforcement officers and local law enforcement will look for these signs and licenses when visiting your business to ensure you are complying with liquor, tobacco and cannabis laws.

These signs are available at no charge to licensees. To order, call the WSLCB Enforcement Customer Service Line at (360) 664-9878 or email

Please click on the images below to see an enlarged sample.

Liquor Signage

Note for Spirits, Beer and Wine Restaurants on posting signage:
Spirits, beer and wine restaurant licensees must post their own sign, which states that food service is available whenever liquor is sold and what the hours of full food service are, in the lounge. WAC 314.02.035

  • Master Business License showing the approved Liquor License Classes and expiration date.


  • Minor Posting Sign
    Must be posted at the entrance to a tavern or cocktail lounge. WAC 314.11.060




  • Alcohol To-Go Sign
    Must be posted at the main entrance and the areas of the premises where customers pick up alcohol products for takeout and curbside. 


Tobacco Signage

  • Master Business License showing the Cigarette Retailers License


  • Vending Machine License
    Must be posted on all cigarette vending machines


Vapor Signage



Cannabis Signage




Printer-friendly version