Replace a Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) Permit

Do you need to replace your MAST permit?

To replace your lost permit, or to change your name or gender on your MAST permit, please check the MAST Permit Checker to ensure your permit is still valid. If your permit is still valid, please complete and mail the Affidavit of Lost or Replacement Mixologist/Server Permit.

Please mail the completed affidavit and a $5.00 check made payable to WSLCB to:
          WSLCB MAST Coordinator
          P.O. Box 43085
          Olympia, WA 98504-3085

You may also contact your provider to replace your permit. Your provider may be able to accept payment electronically and reduce the processing time.  WSLCB processes replacements in approximately 10 days. If you need your permit sooner, you should contact your provider.




Printer-friendly version