Note: Files download in .ASP, to view please right click and save them as an Excel file. Viewing these reports require Internet Explorer 8.0 or compatible browser with Microsoft Excel or Excel viewer. See the following link for more information: http://lcb.wa.gov/about/online-accessibility
A Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) license is an endorsement on a Business License issued by the Washington State Department of Revenue (DOR) Business Licensing Service (BLS). To look up a business and license number:
- Visit bls.dor.wa.gov and click the Business Licenses link under Search.
- Search for the business by name, address, governing people, etc.
- Click on the applicable Business Name found under Results.
- The LCB license number, license type(s) and status will appear under Endorsements.
- Click on each Endorsement held at this location to view the definition and activity allowed.
If you are unable to locate a business or license number, please contact the Beer and Wine Tax or Spirit Fee Unit at 360-664-1721 for assistance.