Recently the Board adopted new packaging and labeling requirements (with a delayed effective date of January 1, 2019). Prior to becoming effective licensees may continue using the current packaging and labeling requirements or the new labeling requirements, however they must use all of the requirements under each scheme.
Combining elements of both is not allowed (see interim policy under "Rules" below for exemptions).
- Homogenization of THC in Products
- Marijuana Infused Candy Presentation - October 3, 2018
- Update on Marijuana Packaging, Labeling, and Product Approval Process and Guidelines
- Important Information Regarding Edible Review
- Packaging and Labeling Rules - Current
- New Packaging and Labeling Rules - Effective June 1, 2019
- Cannabis Packaging and Labeling Interim Policy BIP-05-2018 (Effective October 31, 2018)
- New Rules Package and Label Application
Current Rules Package and Label Application
Image Resource Files:
- Universal Symbol Files
- Not For Kids symbol