The Board adopted updated packaging and labeling policies on December 18, 2019. These rules will become effective January 1, 2020. Licensees will have until July 1, 2020 to bring all product packaging and labeling into compliance. Retailers will have until January 1, 2021 to phase out all sell down non-compliant product.
- Packaging and Labeling Guide (effective Jan. 1, 2020)
Cannabis Product, Packaging and Labeling Training Presentation
This PowerPoint presentation with sound can be downloaded here.
- False or Misleading Statements Concerning Marijuana [Cannabis] Infused Products
- Marijuana-Infused Product, Label, and Package Application for New Rules
- Marijuana Infused Edible Packaging and Labeling Checklists
- Packaging and Labeling Rules (link) – effective January 1, 2020
Cannabis Packaging and Labeling Interim Policy BIP-17-2019
Image Resource Files: