Recently the Board adopted new packaging and labeling requirements (with a delayed effective date of January 1, 2019). Prior to becoming effective licensees may continue using the current packaging and labeling requirements or the new labeling requirements, however they must use all of the requirements under each scheme.
Combining elements of both is not allowed (see interim policy below for exemptions).
- Packaging and Labeling Rules - Current
- New Packaging and Labeling Rules - Effective January 1, 2019
- Cannabis Packaging and Labeling Interim Policy BIP-05-2018 (Effective June 7, 2018)
- Universal Symbol Files
- New Rules Package and Label Application
- Current Rules Package and Label Application
- Not For Kids symbol