The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) is a quasi-judicial body that is responsible for adjudication of contested license applications and administrative violations.
The Board's adjudicative proceedings consist of matters such as:
- Contested licenses and permits
- Settlement conference agreements negotiated by the WSLCB Hearings Officer
- Stipulated settlement agreements negotiated by Assistant Attorneys General
- Issuance of final orders following administrative hearings
- Emergency suspensions and license revocations