Splitting a Producer and Processor License

Post-Licensure Splits

To split your producer and processor licenses, please follow the following instructions:

  1. Send in a paper business application to BLS via post and check the “change of location” option. 
  2. On the application specify which endorsement is moving and to what location.
  3. Please ensure it is clearly stated that you are splitting your privileges and will have 2 locations.
  4. File a Cannabis Alteration with the LCB for the license that is remaining at the current location.
  5. These two applications must be approved simultaneously, to ensure both business locations are compliant at all times.
Printer-friendly version