If you are a licensed Tier 1 producer and would like to expand your plant canopy, within the new allotted maximum of up to 4,000 square feet at your licensed location, please complete the following:
- Submit an application for Request to Alter Cannabis Site and/or Operating Plan.
Identify on the application what tier you are licensed for and what your new plant canopy will be. You may not change your tier. The upper limits for each tier are:
- Tier 1 - 4,000 square feet
- Tier 2 - 10,000 square feet
- Tier 3 - 30,000 square feet
- If you currently have a change application that is being processed, reach out to your Licensing Specialist before submitting an additional application. They may be able to help you increase the plant canopy under the current application.
Licensing will notify WSLCB Enforcement Officers of all changes. They will conduct random inspections. You must continue to meet all security requirements.