Allows a holder of the license to produce, process, and possess cannabis for the limited research purposes provided in RCW 69.50.372.
- Application is fee $250.
- Application must be submitted to Business Licensing Service either online or by mail. Information for this license type can be found on their website.
- You must submit a copy of the project approval from the designated scientific reviewer. If Dynamite Ag, Inc. doesn’t approve the proposed research, the application will be withdrawn with no refund.
- Labs that are certified to perform quality assurance testing on cannabis and cannabis products by the WSLCB may apply for a research license.
- A scientific reviewer must assess the applicant’s research project and determine if it meets requirements.
- Research activities must occur at a facility that is separate from another cannabis license with the exception of actively licensed cannabis producers and processors. In those instances, producers must separate research activities with full walls and a door. Processors may possess cannabis for research purposes at the actively-licensed business premises. A shared entrance and exit is allowed for both licensed producers and processors.