Banquet Permits, Public Records Requests, and Household Move Permits will be processed on LCB’s new web portal. Find out more here.
How to Apply for a Banquet Permit
- Please complete the entire application form, including online payment of the fee, to ensure your permit is successfully generated.
- Once you begin the application, you must finish and pay for it, or you will need to start over. You cannot save and return to a partial application.
- Once you have applied and received confirmation that your payment was successful, an email with a PDF attachment of your permit attached will be sent to the address you provided.
- If you do not receive an email with the permit attached, please check your junk or spam folder to see if the email was sent there. If you did not get our email, please call 360-664-1776 or email our IT Support Team at ServiceDesk@lcb.wa.gov.
A Banquet Permit Does Not Authorize or Allow the Sale of Alcohol.
Apply for a Banquet Permit
- Click here to start the Online Banquet Permit process (click on the Apply for a Permit tab).
Click this step-by-step guide if you have questions about filling out the application or making your payment.
For questions about the online application, or if you did not get an email with your permit, contact IT Customer Service for technical support at ServiceDesk@lcb.wa.gov or call 360-664-1776.
If you need to make changes to the event (location, date, etc.) please contact EnfCustomerService@lcb.wa.gov, or call 360-664-9878.
For questions about rules and regulations for Banquet Permits, call the Licensing Customer Service desk at (360) 664-1600 (select option 1).