Allows the licensee to physically transport or deliver cannabis, cannabis concentrates, and cannabis-infused products between licensed cannabis businesses within Washington State.
- Application is fee $250.
- Application must be submitted to Business Licensing Service (BLS) either online or by mail. Information for this license type can be found on their website.
- May NOT be located inside of another business (including cannabis) or a residence.
- Must submit a copy of their approved common carrier permit issued by Utilities and Transportation Commission (UTC). All vehicles and trailers must also be permitted by UTC as common carriers.
- Must provide proof of commercial general liability insurance.
- Must provide proof of right to the vehicle used for transporting (title, registration, lease, etc.)
- A final inspection and briefing are required.
- A Change in Operating Plan application must be submitted to add a vehicle or exchange/store product on licensed the premise.