Winery to Consumer Required Forms

ESB 6537 - Winery to Consumer
Required Forms Page

  1. Wine Shipper Permit forms needed:
  2. Endorsement application for COA
    • Application for Added Endorsement/Fee Sheet This is a no-fee endorsement. If a winery wants to ship to Washington licensed distributors or retailers, the winery must hold a Certificate of Approval (COA) and must obtain an added endorsement.
    • WSLCB Addendum - Beer and Wine Tax Payment Reports.
    • Copy of Federal Basic permit.
    • Copy of license from state you are located in
  3. Monthly Reporting forms (to report to WSLCB)


If you need assistance please contact MIW Licensing at (360) 664-1600 (select option 1)  

Printer-friendly version