Testing Facility Criteria

Third party testing labs must meet certain certification criteria in order to be certified as a lab that is allowed to test useable cannabis and cannabis products under the I-502 regulatory system. 

The Board has contracted with RJ Lee Group Inc. to conduct the certification process. Below you can find links to:

Document Submission

E-mail: I502labcertification@rjleegroup.com 

The accreditation criteria, application package, certification process and cost are subject to change without notice.


Printer-friendly version