- Licensing Services
- Business Portal
Frequently Requested Lists
Marijuana; Approved Infused Products List
Marijuana; Approved Testing Labs
Marijuana Education Event Resources
- Marijuana; Enforcement and Education Data
Marijuana License Applicants (contains both applicants and issued licenses)
When active licenses come up for renewal or are undergoing some sort of change their status is changed from "Active" to "Pending (Issued)." Please include "Pending (Issued)" when filtering to see all currently active licenses.
Marijuana; Local Government Distributions
Marijuana; Medically Endorsed Stores
Marijuana Retail Store Status by Location
- Marijuana Sales Activity
Marijuana Sales Activity by License Number
- Weekly Marijuana Report
Compliance Rates for Retailers
Off-Premises Licensees - Licensees who sell alcohol products that will not be consumed on the premises. Examples: grocery store, deli mart, liquor store, etc. Businesses will be listed more than once, if they have multiple pending or active licenses. A licensee can have multiple privileges. If a privilege is pending approval the Privilege - date approved column will be "0." There are two types of pending licenses:
- Pending (Issued) – means the business currently holds one type of license, and has applied for an additional license, which is pending.
- Pending (Non-Issued) – means the business does not currently hold any liquor licenses, and has applied for a new license, which is pending.
On-Premises Licensees - Licensees who sell alcohol that will be consumed on the premises. Examples: tavern, bar, nightclub, etc.
- Beer Sales to Importers and Distributors
- Wine Sales to Importers and Distributors