Attention Washington Craft Distillers
Washington Craft Distillers are required to submit form LIQ-112 Craft Distillery Production and Sales Summary Fee Report each month including months with no activity. The report is due on the 20th day of the month following the month being reported*.
- LIQ-112 Craft Distillery Production and Sales Summary Fee Report
- Including instructions - Sales Detail Worksheet
Note: Spirits licensees pay fees to the WSLCB. However, spirits taxes are to be paid to the state Department of Revenue.
Note: Invoices are not required unless requested.
*All reports must be postmarked or submitted electronically by 10:00 PM on the day it is due in order to be considered received. E-filers must finish the payment transaction and receive a confirmation number in order for your WSLCB report submission to be complete. We recommend submitting electronically at least one day prior to the due date to ensure completion of the e-payment process. Penalties will accrue at 2% per month on all unpaid balances.
Tools and other helpful links
- Price Calculator
- For Distillers, Distributors, and Off-Premises
- Proof Gallon
- Conversion Table for Distillers
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) Information links.
- Below are resource links to TTB web information.