ESB 6537 - Winery to Consumer
Required Forms Page
- Wine Shipper Permit forms needed:
- Endorsement application for COA
- Application for Added Endorsement/Fee Sheet This is a no-fee endorsement. If a winery wants to ship to Washington licensed distributors or retailers, the winery must hold a Certificate of Approval (COA) and must obtain an added endorsement.
- WSLCB Addendum - Beer and Wine Tax Payment Reports.
- Copy of Federal Basic permit.
- Copy of license from state you are located in
- Monthly Reporting forms (to report to WSLCB)
- Required Department of Revenue Forms
- Use Tax/Sales Tax Rate Lookup Tool - To determine the correct use tax or sales tax rate to charge a Washington consumer, out-of-state wineries can type in a consumer's address and the appropriate location code and use/sales tax rate will appear.
- Beer and Wine Sales to Retailers (Special Notice)
- Direct Wine Sales to Consumers (Special Notice)
If you need assistance please contact MIW Licensing at (360) 664-1600 (select option 1)