Partner Agencies

The following agencies can provide you with additional information and resources.

  • Department of Health - Contact for tobacco prevention and education information, data on tobacco use, and other resources.  
  • Department of Revenue’s Business Licensing Service - Contact to access online vapor products licenses starting August 1st.
  • Attorney General’s Office – contact for information relating to the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement (MSA), filing online consumer protection complaints, and other resources.
  • Food and Drug Administration – contact for full details on tobacco federal regulations, including the new deeming rules posted May 10, 2016.  New federal tobacco laws now apply to ENDS (Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems that contain tobacco or nicotine,) cigars, hookahs and pipe tobacco, and dissolvable tobacco and gels.





Printer-friendly version