The selected Social Equity Program finalists must also meet the following requirements for a cannabis license.
- Must meet social equity requirements.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have lawfully resided/lived in the state for at least six months before submitting an application.
Must submit a Personal Criminal History form and have their fingerprints taken.
- Note: This information will be requested as part of the application process. The LCB has specific requirements for fingerprints. Please wait until we request this and provided information on where to have them taken.
- This information may or may not be required for spouses, depending on their involvement in the business.
- An individual or married couple may not be a “true party of interest” in more than five retail cannabis licenses. True party of interest typically refers to individuals that have ownership in a cannabis business, receive profit from the business, and/or exercise control of the business. A full description with examples is provided in WAC 314-55-035.
- An individual or married couple may not be a “true party of interest” in both a cannabis retail license and a cannabis producer or processor license.