The LCB is not yet accepting applications.
The Social Equity in Cannabis Task Force is currently developing recommendations to give to the Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) to establish a Social Equity in Cannabis Program for the issuance and reissuance of a limited number of cannabis licenses. Although LCB is not yet accepting applications there are steps you can follow to learn more about the future Social Equity Program and how to prepare. The short video, Steps You can Take Now to Prepare for a Social Equity License is also available.
- Learn about the Social Equity Program
Get involved in Social Equity in Cannabis Task Force activities
The Task Force is working on providing recommendations to the LCB to develop the Social Equity Program
- Visit this link for information on getting involved
- Join the Social Equity in Cannabis Task Force email distribution list and Environmental Justice Task Force email distribution list
Watch previously recorded Task Force Meetings
- Follow this link to see the list of meetings
- Open the Agenda
Click on the TVW link in the first paragraph
Use our online submission form to submit your questions and ideas
- What can we answer for you?
What resources and services can we provide?
Sign up to receive email updates from the LCB
Check out our online resources for Social Equity Applicants
- If you are considering applying we suggest getting familiar with the various aspects of cannabis licensing. The tabs in the column to the left have more information.