Tax Reporting

Leaf Data Systems is now operational, but Retail licensees will need to manually report until further notice. For clarification on tax reporting, visit the FAQs on Taxes page and refer to the Marijuana Tax Reporting Guide. Producer, Processor and Producer/Processor licensees are required to report sales. Forms for tax reporting can be found on the Traceability Reporting page or by visiting the Tax and Fee Reporting page. 



Printer-friendly version
Drupal 7 Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux