To help our licensees understand how to use the traceability system, WSLCB worked in conjunction with Leaf Data Systems vendor MJ Freeway to provide a variety of training materials. Recorded webinars on how to use Leaf Data Systems, and perform specific tasks and functions within the system, along with accompanying handouts can be found below.
- 1.37.5 Release Changes - Producers
- 1.37.5 Release Changes - Processors
- 1.37.5 Release Changes - Producer/Processors
- 1.37.5 Release Changes - Retail
- 1.37.5 Release Changes - Testing Labs
- 1.37.5 Release Changes - Integrators
- 1.37.5 Release Changes - Tribes
These three documents highlight processes that will change with Release 1.37.5:
- 1.37.5 Lab Test Threshold Process
- 1.37.5 Restesting for Failed Inventory Process
- 1.37.5 Manifest Process Change Impacts
The Leaf software currently has some known issues. Workarounds have been developed to navigate issues until they are resolved with future software updates.
Videos for All Licensees
- 1.1 Meet MJ Freeway
- 1.2 Seed to Sale Overview
- 1.3 Expectations for Data Reporting
- 1.4 The Leaf Data Experience: Manual Data Entry
- 1.5 The Leaf Data Experience: File Upload
- 1.6 The Leaf Data Experience: API Integration
- 2.1 User Profiles (All Licensees)
- 2.2 Administrative Setup (All Licensees)
- 2.3 API Key Retrieval
- 3.1 Plant Propagation (Producers)
- 3.2 Cultivation Processes (Producers)
- 3.3 Harvest Processes (Producers)
- 3.4 Managing Inventory (Producers)
- 3.5 Inventory Conversions (Producers)
- 3.6 Transferring Plants (Producers)
- 3.7 Inventory Transfers (Producers)
- 4.1 Managing Inventory (Processors)
- 4.2 Inventory Conversions (Processors)
- 4.3 Inventory Transfers (Processors)
- 6.1 User Profiles (Testing Lab Users)
- 6.2 Administrative Setup (Testing Lab Users)
- 6.3 API Key Retrieval (Testing Lab Users)
- 6.4 Receiving Samples
- 6.5 Entering Lab Results
- 6.6 Inventory Transfers
1.37.5 Training Environment
The Leaf Data Systems training sandbox is available for you to familiarize yourself with the new traceability system version. Anyone at a business using the Leaf Data Systems website directly (without a third party commercial provider) must have a Secure Access Washington (SAW) account and a unique email address. To connect to the training environment using SAW, please follow these directions.
If you have a SAW account:
Be sure to use the same email address you use to login to Leaf Data Systems. If you changed your accounts in production, you will need to call the support line below for assistance.
If you do not have a SAW account:
SAW is a single-sign on application gateway used by the state of Washington to simplify access to internet-accessible government services. Most businesses that use a third party software provider to access Leaf Data Systems directly have an account already. SAW works like a key to your office building. Create a SAW account here.
Note: The training sandbox is not populated with data. Users are encouraged to enter data and navigate the environment prior to June 6, 2019. If you have any questions about how to access the training sandbox, please contact email@example.com or 888-420-5813.
= new -or- updated information, video for Release 1.37.5 -or- updated video