The following integrators have been validated with Leaf Data Systems:
düber Technologies, Inc.
Early Bird Solutions/Cannasol
Limelyte Technology Group, Inc
Quantum Leaf Solutions
POS Tech LLC
Samyu Tech/MJ Trax
Soft Dreams SRL
- Visit the Washington (WA) test environment with LEAF Data Systems for base code at https://watest.leafdatazone.com/api_docs.
- There will be ongoing changes to the system and the API through September, 2019.
- The WA test environment is where we will release regular updates as we test configuration changes. This is where you will see code release prior to production updates/releases. Your feedback will be solicited during the release and update process.
- Release notes will be published with each release into the WA test environment, so that integrators know exactly what is being updated.
- API About (documentation)
- API Test (functions and test bed)
- Release notes
- Integrators will develop against their WA Leaf Data Systems test account.
- At present, the following calls (compliance criteria) are avalible for software validation, though this list may change before a validation process commences:
- While all the steps required for validation are essentially CREATE calls, as an Integrator working through these steps you will have to perform many GET and UPDATE calls to verify the data you are sending.
- API calls that are entered later in the system can and will require Global IDs from other, previously created pieces of data. For example, if you want to create a new plant batch, the object sent (JSON) will need the Global IDs of the strain and area it came from.
View the Leaf Data Systems Validation Worksheet here.
Resources for Integrators
- Leaf Data Systems User Manual Addendum A
- Leaf Data Systems User Manual Addendum C
- 1.37.5 Release Changes - Integrators
- Global ID Structure
- FAQs for Third Party Integrators
If you have a question or issue, please use our Third Party Integrators Webform.