- System configuration with WA State rules (presently underway)
- System testing
- Training (estimate of 3,500 users)
- Third party software integration and validation
- Data conversion
To be successful with a highly compressed timeline, we are asking for your support and cooperation.
Software Integration Process
- The Washington (WA) test environment with LEAF Data Systems base code is now available. Visit https://watest.leafdatazone.com/api_docs.
- The base code will not initially be customized for WA requirements - there will be ongoing changes to the system and the API through October.
- The WA test environment is where we will release regular updates as we test configuration changes. This is where you will see progression toward production-ready code. Your feedback will be solicited during the release and update process.
- Release notes will be published with each release into the WA test environment so that integrators know exactly what is being updated.
- API About (documentation)
- API Test (functions and test bed)
- Release notes
- Integrators will develop against their WA Leaf Data Systems test account. This will involve both integration and validation work
- At present, we envision the following calls (compliance criteria) for software validation, though this list may change before the validation process commences:
- Lab results (for Testing Lab licensees only)
- Harvest batch
- MJ Freeway will pull logs after the integrator reports that the required API calls have been completed
- MJ Freeway will evaluate required calls for successful completion:
- Calls contain required data
- Review for excessive number of calls
- Determine if any calls returned errors
- If calls successful, then integrator will be added to validated vendor list – vendor will be posted to approved vendor lists on MJ Freeway and WSLCB websites and the vendor will be notified
Resources for Integrators
- Leaf Data Systems User Manual Addendum A
- Leaf Data Systems User Manual Addendum C
- Global ID Structure
- FAQs for Third Party Integrators
- October 5, 2017 Software Integrators Meeting Slides
If you have a question or issue, please use our Third Party Integrators Webform.