Information for Third Party Integrators
WSLCB has transitioned to Leaf Data Systems for traceability.
Please visit this page often to find the most current information available to integrators.
Software Integration Process
- The Washington (WA) test environment with LEAF Data Systems base code is now available. Visit https://watest.leafdatazone.com/api_docs.
- There will be ongoing changes to the system and the API through June.
- The WA test environment is where we will release regular updates as we test configuration changes. This is where you will see code release prior to production updates/releases. Your feedback will be solicited during the release and update process.
- Release notes will be published with each release into the WA test environment, so that integrators know exactly what is being updated.
Request Credentials to Access the Test Environment
Integrators can request credentials and test sites for their third party business solution(s) by sending an email to APISupport@leafdatasystems.com with the following information:
Point of Contact Name:
Point of Contact Phone Number:
Point of Contact email address:
If the developer is someone different from the point of contact (please note we use email address as user name):
Developer email address:
Once the MJ Freeway Support team receives your email message, they'll establish your credentials and send a return email for you to set up a password. The link to set your password will be valid for 24 hours.
Access API Information and Code Documents on WA Test Environment
Click on the "API" dropdown box next to LEAF Data on the top banner/navigation bar to view:
- API About (documentation)
- API Test (functions and test bed)
- Release notes
Validation with MJ Freeway for Washington’s Traceability System
Software validation will occur upon request by intergrators. The current test and production enviorments will be progressively refined with WA State Rules. Software validation will occur on an as-needed basis.
- Integrators will develop against their WA Leaf Data Systems test account.
- At present, the following calls (compliance criteria) are avalible for software validation, though this list may change before a validation process commences:
- While all the steps required for validation are essentially CREATE calls, as an Integrator working through these steps you will have to perform many GET and UPDATE calls to verify the data you are sending.
- API calls that are entered later in the system can and will require Global IDs from other, previously created pieces of data. For example, if you want to create a new plant batch, the object sent (JSON) will need the Global IDs of the strain and area it came from.
View the Leaf Data Systems Validation Worksheet here.
Resources for Integrators
- Leaf Data Systems User Manual Addendum A
- Leaf Data Systems User Manual Addendum C
- Global ID Structure
- FAQs for Third Party Integrators
If you have a question or issue, please use our Third Party Integrators Webform.