A cooperative may be formed by qualifying patients and/or designated providers to share responsibility for growing and processing marijuana only for the medical use of the members of the cooperative.
- No application fee
- Paper application submitted to WSLCB Customer Service via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All participants or designated providers must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have at least two, but no more than four qualifying members/designated providers.
- May only participate in one cooperative.
- Must be located in the domicile of one of the cooperative members. Only one cooperative may be located per property tax parcel.
- May not be located within one mile of a licensed marijuana retailer.