Rules review process
The Liquor and Cannabis Board reviews rules as part of its on-going regulatory improvement efforts. It also reviews rules and proposes changes that implement laws passed during the recent legislation session. This schedule is updated periodically.
If you would like to be added to the rule making information distribution list, please sign up here. If you have questions about rules in progress, please contact the agency’s Rules Coordinator at email@example.com .
To assist the reader in understanding the status of the different rule making topics, the following references are explained:
CR 101 – Agency files a notice of intent to develop rules on the topic. Typically, no amendments or new language is proposed but existing rules or rulemaking subjects are identified.
CR 102 – Agency files a notice proposing new rules, changes to existing rules, or repeal of rules.
CR 103 – Agency has adopted the proposed rules that will become effective 31 days after they are filed with the Code Reviser unless otherwise indicated.
- Semi-Annual Rule-Making Agenda January 1, 2018 through June 30, 2018
- Semi-Annual Rule-Making Agenda June 30, 2018 through December 31, 2018
- Semi-Annual Rule-Making Agenda January 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019
- Semi-Annual Rule-Making Agenda July 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019
- Semi-Annual Rule-Making Agenda January 1, 2020 through June 30, 2020
- Semi-Annual Rule-Making Agenda July 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020